Carpenter Street Saloon
- Casual Dining
- Nightlife - Bars & Entertainment
- St. Michaels Restaurants
Serving all of your favorite beers, spirits and food, C- Street is the place to come enjoy a great time in a friendly, casual atmosphere! Carpenter Street Saloon is located in the heart of historic St. Michaels, Maryland. We are a gathering place for young and old and always the last call in town.
Start your day with a hearty breakfast; come for lunch and choose from an array of local favorites, including Michener's favorite Crab Vegetable Soup and the original Saloon Burger; or join us after 5 p.m. for a reasonably priced, traditional local dinner.
From 10 a.m. daily the bar features your favorite spirits, big screen TV for sports, jukebox, fresh popcorn, live music and shuttle service on the weekend.
C-Street is also host to many events through out the year. The famous C-St. Auction, St. Patrick's Day Shopping Cart Races, Superbowl Party, Pool Tournaments, Halloween Costume Party, St. Michaels holiday parades with our own C-Street Happy Hour Choir, Open Mic Night for our many talented area musicians, just to name a few.
Come join the fun!
- Great Casual Dining - Serving all of your favorite beers, spirits and food
- Best Breakfast In St. Michaels - Eggs, Omlets, Waffles, Cakes and C-Street Specials!
- located in the heart of historic St. Michaels, Maryland.
- Home Base for your evening Libations
- We are your party central for all events that take place in St. Michaels
To get to our lovely little town, from Route 50 in Easton, Maryland, take the Easton Bypass (Route 322) and turn on to Route 33 (St. Michaels Road). We are about 12 miles from Easton, Maryland.