Patriot Cruises Business Events
Have your group join the Patriot of one of its narrated historic public cruises. This is a great introduction to the area and the cruise showcases the gorgeous historic mansions and beautiful estate along the Miles River. It narrates historical facts about the area, formation and evolution of the Chesapeake Bay and some not so historical facts -- like where the filming of the Wedding Crashers took place. The local wildlife which varies by season is also a great addition to this cruise.
For more private affairs, charter the Patriot for your cocktail party and/or dinner cruise. We work with the best of the best of caterers and bakers to ensure that you have the best food available ranging from passed and display hors d'oeurves to heavy plated hors d'oeurves to sit down gourmet dinners. We add in a full bar that can be customized to your fancy to make sure we have the wines of your choice and any specialty liquor drinks that will make your event special and remembered.
The Patriot has a full sound system that can play music from an IPOD or CD or we can have a live band or DJ on board for background or dancing music. We can provide recommendations or you can bring your favorite music, band or DJ and we will help them understand operating on the Patriot.
The Patriot is fully Air Conditioned on the main deck with 2 wonderful bathrooms for your guests on board. The rear 2/3 of the upper deck is covered by canvas and can be enclosed by roll down windows to keep the event rolling regardless of the elements.
Call us at 410-745-3100 for more information
- The Premier on Water Venue for your Business Meeting or Corporate Retreat
- Available for Business Dinners, Cocktail Parties and Narrated Historical Cruises for your Guests
- Air Conditioned Main Deck and covered and enclosed top deck for all weather operations
- Wonderful options for gourmet food ranging from light Hors d'Oeurves to high end seated dinners
- Full Bar with wonderful Wine and Champagne options. We can provide specialty liquors for your guests
Free parking is available at the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum