Patriot Cruises Rehearsal Dinners
- Rehearsal Dinners
Often quoted as ''The Memorable Event'' of your destination wedding, a rehearsal dinner on The Patriot while cruising on our gorgeous waterways during sunset will kick off your wedding weekend in style! We provide the Best of St Michaels while not breaking the bank!
Cruise up the Miles or Wye Rivers while sipping cocktails on the upper deck and then celebrate the bride and groom during dinner with toasts and wonderful stories in the main salon. This wedding weekend opener gets rave reviews!
We work with the best of the best of caterers and bakers to ensure that you have the best food available ranging from passed and display hors d'oeuvres to heavy plated hors d'oeuvres to sit down gourmet dinners. We add in a full bar that can be customized to your fancy to make sure we have the wines of your choice and any specialty liquor drinks that will make your night special and remembered.
The Patriot has a full sound system that can play music from an IPOD or CD or we can have a live band or DJ on board for background or dancing music. We can provide recommendations or you can bring your favorite music, band or DJ and we will help them understand operating on the Patriot.
The Patriot is fully Air Conditioned on the main deck with 2 wonderful bathrooms for your guests on board. The rear 2/3 of the upper deck is covered by canvas and can be enclosed by roll down windows to keep the party rolling regardless of the elements.
Please call to discuss your special day!
- The Premier on Water Venue for your Wedding, Reception and Rehearsal Dinner
- Available for Pre-Rehearsal Dinner Cocktail Parties and Narrated Historical Cruises for your Guests
- Air Conditioned Main Deck and covered and enclosed top deck for all weather operations
- Wonderful options for gourmet food ranging from light hors d'oeuvres to high end seated dinners
- Full Bar with wonderful Wine and Champagne options. We can provide specialty liquors for your guests
Parking is available for your guests in the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum Parking lot.