Snuggery Bed & Breakfast
- Inns & B&B's
- Lodging In St. Michaels
The Snuggery, located on Cherry Street in the heart of the historic district, is within easy walking distance to the harbor and the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum, as well as to the many shops and restaurants that St. Michaels has to offer.
Meticulously restored by owners Phil and Carolee to preserve its historic details, the front parlors of the Snuggery comprise the only original log construction known to survive in St. Michaels. Other historic details uncovered include two doors hidden in the walls with notes indicating that they were the original front and back doors to the house and the stunning ''log cabin pattern'' fir and southern pine floors installed in the parlors between 1905 and 1919.
Breakfast at the Snuggery, served in our dining room at a time of your choosing, is always an event. Chef Phil prides himself on using the freshest locally produced free range eggs and fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs from local growers, as well as produce from the local Amish market and the St. Michaels Farmers Market.
The Snuggery is decorated with casual elegance and each room features unique upscale decor. We have wireless internet access and central air conditioning. A refrigerator filled with complementary beverages is available to our guests.
Call us (410-745-2800) if you have questions or wish to book a room. We look forward to welcoming you to the Snuggery.
- Room rates: $150-$250 plus tax, depending on the room, days of the week, number of guests and length of stay.
- Rates are per night, based on double occupancy, and are subject to change
- A two-night minimum stay on weekends is preferred and a deposit is generally required to confirm your reservation.
- The Snuggery is a smoke-free environment and pets are not permitted
- Trip Advisor Five Star Rating!
Driving into St Michaels you make a right turn on Cherry Street and we are down, 1 house from the St Michaels Harbor on your left.