Guilford and Company
- Gifts, Food & Wine
- St. Michaels Shopping
Guilford & Company is located on Maryland's Eastern Shore in scenic, historic St. Michaels. We specialize in antique and estate jewelry from the 19th and 20th centuries.
We feature antique and estate pieces from the Victorian, Art Nouveau, Art Deco, and Art Moderne periods including signed pieces by Tiffany, Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, David Webb, Henry Dunay, Boucheron, Bulgari and more.
Julie Moriarty Hockaday, the proprietor, is a graduate gemologist of the Gemological Institute of America and has been engaged in the acquisition and sale of jewelry for the past 35 years. Her knowledge and appreciation of the exquisite workmanship of nineteenth and twentieth century jewelry enables her to offer an exclusive, ever changing selection of interesting and unique pieces from which to choose.
- Antique and Estate Jewelry
- Victorian, Art Nouveau, Art Deco, and Art Moderne periods
- Tiffany, Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, David Webb, Henry Dunay, Boucheron, Bulgari and more.
- Certified Gemologist with certificates in in Diamonds,and Colored Stones
- One of Kind Antique and Estate Jewelry in St Michaels MD
Driving into St Michaels, our store is on your right on the corner of Talbot Street and Cherry Street in an beautiful yellow building with parking just past the building on your right.